• Small, lightweight backpacks
- drawstring bag or purse
• One ( 1 ) sealed bottle of water
- lotion only, no aerosol spray
- professional equipment allowed, but not encouraged
• Lawn Chairs
• Small child snacks and medical needs
• NO glass bottles or cans
- 1 sealed plastic water bottle is permitted
• NO skateboards, scooters, or hover boards
• NO GoPro / mobile video poles, sticks, or selfie sticks
• NO umbrellas or shade structures
• NO chains or spiked clothing
ie. wallet chain, vest with sharp spikes
• NO weapons of any kind
-knives, guns, mace/pepper spray, tasers, etc
• NO laser pointers or artificial noise makers
• NO fireworks or explosives
• NO aerosol cans including can / spray sunscreen
• NO alcohol or illegal substances
• NO small Unmanned Aircraft Systems aka Drones
Where is the event located?
The event is located at Heritage Square Park, 115 N 6th St, Phoenix, Arizona 85004
Where should I park?
A public parking garage is conveniently located at 5th Street and Monroe. Event parking is $12. All payment methods accepted. Open daily from 7am-7pm except special events. Clearance: 6'-6". Exit 24 hours. Monthly parking available. Security: 602-262-7271. Click here for more info: dtphx.org/venue/?id=3947
Can I take public transportation to the event?
Yes, the Valley Metro system provides public transportation throughout the greater Phoenix metro area.
• Bus routes 1, 3, and 7 all stop at Van Buren and 7th Street.
• Valley Metro Light Rail stops at 3rd Street and Washington (west bound) and 3rd Street and Jefferson (east bound).
Visit www.valleymetro.org for routes, pricing and tips to plan your trip.
Are there any hotels located within walking distance of the event?
Yes, there are many wonderful hotels in the Downtown Phoenix area. Please visit our partner site here for a full listing of recommended hotels. dtphx.org/things-to-do/hotels
Do I have to show my I.D. to purchase beer or liquor?
Picture I.D. is required to purchase or consume alcohol. Your I.D. will be checked upon entrance into the event and could be checked randomly as asked throughout the event.
Do the food vendors accept debit or credit cards?
Not all food vendors accept debit or credit cards so please bring cash with you. ATM’s are available within the festival site for your convenience.
What is the cost of admission to this event?
• General admission tickets are $10 online and includes entry into the festival. Admission will be $15 at the gate.
• Kids 12 and under will be admitted for free.
• Food and drinks are sold separately.
• Military & First Responder Discount tickets may be purchased for $10 each at the gate only.
Photo identification is required for discount. Offer limited to 4 tickets per qualified purchaser.
What methods of payment can I use to purchase my admission ticket?
You can purchase your admission ticket in advance via the website using a credit/debit card. On the day of the festival, cash is the only accepted form of payment.
Is there an admission cost for children?
Kids 12 and under will be admitted for free.
What is your refund policy?
All sales are final, there are no refunds.
Will there be ATM machines?
Yes, there will be ATM machines located the entrance and throughout the event.
What is your inclement weather policy?
This is a rain or shine event.
Can I bring my pet?
Yes, dogs are welcome. Owners are responsible for keeping their dog on a leash and for cleaning up after them.
Will there be emergency assistance available onsite?
The Phoenix Police Department will be on hand to ensure your safety. Call 911 for any medical emergencies
during the event.
How can I become an event sponsor?
For information on how to become an official sponsor,
contact Landon Evans
How can I become an event vendor?
For information on how to become an event vendor,
We are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and memorable experience for all event guests. In order to do so, a strict code of conduct has been created and all event participants and patrons are expected follow these rules.
Guests will show respect for the event location, grounds, coordinators, vendors, sponsors and participants by leaving the following items at home:
• Firearms, knives or other weapons
• Coolers and outside food or beverage
• Bicycles, skateboards, skates
The following actions will result in immediate ejection of festival grounds:
• Fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone.
• Possession or use of illegal drugs or excessive and irresponsible use of alcohol. Damage, destruction, vandalism or theft of any property.
• Taunting, abusive or disruptive language and obscene gestures.
An individual participating in any of these behaviors will be removed from the event and passes will be revoked. In certain situations, the offender may be arrested.